Fashion, Style And Beauty.
Fashion and style do not make us beautiful. True beauty comes from within. A person could be stunning on the outside. They can have a slim waist, large muscles, or a small nose – yet they could have a terrible, rude, and ugly personality. Fashion is meant to enhance our existing, inner beauty, not determine it.
Many fashion trends are normalized in Western society. Some of them are harmful, dangerous and unhealthy, such as tattoos and skin bleaching. You do not have to chase every current fashion trend and style. Value your life and please be safe.
Not every trending style fits or looks good on us. There are a lot of trending styles that look ridiculous on us no matter how beautiful or handsome we are. Some people do not care about whether a style looks good on them or not. If it is trending, then they will wear it. Just because a style is trending, does not mean that it is the right style for you. This could be for varying reasons. Take the time to develop your style.
Your style is exactly that – yours.
Here are 7 tips to help you curate your style:
- Your style will compliment you if you dress according to your maturity. This is very important and attractive. The way you dress presents tells a story about yourself.
- Some trends will work for you, and others will not. Do not feel like you have to dress a certain way because it is a popular trend, or because the people around you dress like that. Some people do not like ripped jeans because they do not like the way that their skin feels in the holes. That is okay! If you don’t like the way you feel wearing a trend, then don’t wear it. However, if you want to wear a certain trend, then there are amendments you can make to your clothing. For example, you can attach mesh or nylon patches under your pants to cover the holes in your jeans. The best thing about fashion and style is that there is a wide range of styles. If one is not working for you, it’s all right. There are many more styles you can choose from.
- A personal style is a mixture of clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry, hairstyles, and makeup. Some people have to experiment with different colours and patterns to find what they like. Honestly, some people will like your style, and others will not. Either way, you have to be comfortable in your skin and your style.
- Dress appropriately for the occasion or event you are attending. For example, wearing white at a wedding is disrespectful. In some cases, you should blend in and not stand out. Some people find it disrespectful when you have not dressed appropriately for an important occasion or function. Do not be trashy – be classy.
- Sometimes less truly is more. Makeup is used to enhance your attributes, not make them. You do not need to use the whole kit on your face at once. If the rain falls and you do not have an umbrella, you are going to look like something straight out of The Walking Dead.
I cannot stop making that point you will look silly or out of place by wearing something that does not compliment you well. Some colours or styles compliment others better than they do for you. You have to assess whether or not something looks best for you.
- Please be careful when trying other fashion trends from other cultures. Some people wear styles as a symbol or message from their culture. Wearing a cultural piece as a fashion statement without knowledge or regard for the culture is a sign of disrespect. This is called cultural appropriation.
- In some cases, symbols seen on clothing such as graphic tees can be a very bad sign. If you do not know what it means then maybe you should not be wearing it. Get the facts straight first.
Symbols in fashion
this was not mean to offend anyone we are just saying to you they might be just fashion
but to some race and culture, they have sig·nif·i·cant other meaning. so you do now want to send the wrong interpretation.
Here is a list of symbols that are common in mainstream fashion trends. Make sure you understand the meaning of the symbol before you wear it. Wearing a symbol before understanding the meaning behind it could be dangerous for you. In wearing a symbol that you do not understand, you may be projecting a message about yourself that you do not want to be projected.
- Every finger on your hand has a different meaning when you are wearing a ring. Please research for your best interest.
- Toe rings: In India, a toe ring is worn on the second toe of both feet by Hindu women as a sign of marriage.
- Nose rings: In ancient India, the nose was meant for more than breathing and detecting smells. 6,000-year-old Vedic Scripts and manuscripts mention nose piercing and nose rings. At that time, it was believed that the nose was also involved with fertility. In the 1970s, hippies who travelled to India learned about nose piercings and embraced the practice in Western society. In other parts of the world, South Africa in particular, nose jewels are worn by Berber and Beja to display their wealth. The Berber and Beja believe, however, that larger the jewel, the wealthier the family.
- Anklets: Anklets were historically worn by call-girls or prostitutes so that men could see who she is and approach her accordingly. It is a way that prostitutes market themselves. This statement also tells men that she is not ready for a relationship at the moment.
- Belly button rings: A belly piercing is a way a woman tells the world that she loves to have sex, no matter who the partner is. She is sending out a clear message that sex is free and it is not monogamous.
- There are many symbols and signs out there that are imprinted on pendants and clothing as fashions. Many of these symbols are associated with cults or demonic activity. Believe it or not, demons do follow those who wear and promote their logos. Please educate yourself about these things.
Fashion is a fun way to let the world know who you are.
For both men and women, fashion is a way to display your beauty, swagger, and style. On the other hand, fashion trends can also be unhealthy, unsafe, and dangerous. When getting dressed in the morning, know who you are and what kind of message you are sending out to the public.