Chains are meant to fasten objects down. I will show you how to break free from every chain.
How to break free from every chain? Many people are living their lives in fear based on their circumstances. Also, some are been held captive by their belief. Therefore, thoughts of wars, plague, death, and tribulation are embedded in our little minds. With the coronavirus at the forefront of our minds, many of us are worrying about our uncertain futures. Fear not! There is someone who is in control and can deliver us from our fears. However, cast your troubles onto Him and be freed from your struggles. He will show you how to break free from the chain in your life.
God gave everyone dominion over their situations. Therefore, it is more than possible to break free from every chain in your life. With consistency and persistence, you will be triumphed to fight towards your victory. With the support and leadership of God, however, there is nothing that could prevent you from breaking every chain. You do not have to have an education or have any qualifications to be victorious. All you need is faith and knowing how to trust in God. Also, when every road you take leads to regrets, it seems as if there is no way out. Believe this, your storm will come to an end in the name of Jesus. Therefore, my brother and sister, you must keep fighting.
Learn how to break free from every chain in your life.
2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version
- 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
- This day and age have caused pain and suffering for many people. Part of the pain and suffering that we endure is due to our minds. However, the way that we think about things and approach situations can cause more difficulties than what is necessary. Negativity and fear are two powerful demons. Everybody succumbs to their influence. Therefore, today we say “no more”.
Isaiah 41:10-13 God said Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; Therefore, I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Behold, all who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all. For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”
Put God during all your troubles
As for me and my family, we will not allow ourselves to be influenced by panic and negativity. Also, I want you to know, dear reader, that you are part of my family too. You are part of the motivation. academy family. In this family, we don’t fear the trials and tribulations of this world. Therefore, we only fear God by acknowledging his power and strength. When we pay attention to everything that can go wrong, we give our power to Satan.
We need this power. However, God allows us to triumph over our hardships. In conclusion, Know that Satan does not have power over us unless we give it to him. There is biblical proof that Satan is locked in his kingdom. The day Jesus died on the cross, His soul left His body. He took the keys of Hell and bound Satan in there to stay for all of eternity. You are more than a conqueror and you ar able to break free from any stronghold on your life in Jesus’s name.
Revelation 1:18-19 proves Satan has no power and that he is locked in his kingdom
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and death. 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter God has given us the authority to rid ourselves of the chains and bondage that hold us back. Therefore, By God’s grace, we will break loose from our anxieties and struggles. Emancipate yourself, wipe away your tears and listen to the sound of your chains falling. It does not matter what you are going through; divorce, illness, unemployment, failure. No chain is too strong to be broken. God’s grace is forever and his power will never lose its strength.
Do you have chains in your life that need to be broken? Claim that your chains can be broken today.
We are praying and believing that this article has the power to break these chains for you:
- Break every chain for uncured viruses.
2. Break every chain of poverty.
3. Break every chain of sickness and diseases.
4. Break every chain of rebellious and stubborn spirits.
5. Break every chain of abuse.
6. Break every chain of disorder and broken homes.
7. Break every chain of racism.
8. Break every chain of every evil hand against you.
9. Break every chain of unemployment.
10. Break every chain of sin.
11. Break every chain of bullying.
12. Break every chain of failure.
13. Break every chain of doubt.
14. Break every chain of pain and suffering.
God said that He will never leave you.
What chains do you need to be broken today?
Comment your thoughts below! All comments are welcome.