How To Understand Teenage Kids? firstly, when it comes to teenagers, in order to understand them you must put yourself in their shoes. Remind yourself how you were as a teen, comparing you to them, and see how they are any different from the way you were. Secondly, ask yourself what are this kid is doing that you had not done as a teen? Everyone has done crazy and inappropriate things as teenagers.
However, as a parent or guardian, our goal for our kids is to make sure that they have a better life then we had. We should do everything in our power so that our kids do not make the same mistakes that we had made. Also, as good parents or guardians, we would be at nonstop trying to keep our teens safe and respectful.
You think you know your kids
No one knows their kids; they are one person at home, and out there with their friends they are another. So, we should not believe our kids would never do or get involved with certain things and activities. Yes, you may raise them the right and respectful way but, you must believe that the influence of their so-called friends is greater. this question will always pop up how To Understand Teenage Kids?
Most female teens will do anything possible to get attention or to fitting. Boy teens will do things to be popular. However, some teenagers are pressured, threatened, and bullied to get involved with things you as a parent warned them not to do. The ongoing mood swings and Constant moping around the house drive us all crazy.
Habits of a teen and how to fix them
Have you noticed unusual habits in your teenagers and wonder where are those coming from? To be honest those strange behaviors are normal with all teens. How To Understand Teenage Kids? You were a teen too so you should already know that. We can fix them by practicing some of these strategies we will discuss later in this article. However, this process will not be easy because teens have minds off, they own, and with them being pressured to do certain things you will have to be constant in this battle.
Mood swings in the most teen girl are caused by these common factors
- Menses. As all females this time of the month can be very frustrating of the discomfort ness and pain that come with menstruation, therefore, you as a woman can relate to this factor.
- Laziness. Frankly there are no such thing as a lazy teen. Unless they are sickness, teens are field with energy don’t be fooled. The main cause of teen laziness is just a simple trick they play on us adult as a way of getting out of doing chores. Of course, they would rather use this time to hang out with their friends or cheat charting on social medias.
- Constantly staying in her rooms. The privacy needs, 😂 when they are around you, they feel as if they been watched. They cannot get to do and say the things they would like, while they are texting and browsing. Sometimes some of the things they are looking at or sending are very inappropriate. So, they constantly in their rooms where there are alone.
- Boyfriend issues. The on and off moping around the house mostly cause when a young girl is having boys’ problems. it may Be a boy that she is crushing on but is not getting any attentions from him. Simple arguments with her crush can cause this too. Some girls can be frustrated with the slow develops of body parts. Girls get jealous of other girls their age that is fully develop and she is still nowhere close.
- Sleeping in late every day. They stayed up extremely late at night charting and hanging out on social medias. Even looking at videos of all different categories, inappropriate platforms too. By the time morning comes they only had just gone to sleep.
- The huge needs for brand names or material things. Some girls don’t think that they are pretty without those things. Girls can feel left out easier and think they do not fit in when everyone around them have all those materials. That makes teens become very unappreciated of what you as a parent or guardian give them.
- Wearing make up in exaggerations. Most girls are very unpleased with the way they look and will go to an extreme when putting on makeup. She thinks that stands out and this will give them more attention.
- Raging hormones. Now this is a tricky one. this is just a reality of this topic not mentioning any of the scientific aspect and values. Girls get lest attention as boys gets. That is a common reason female teens hormones are so much aggressive then boys. In school to every 1 boy there might be 10 girls that is giving him attention or even attracted to him. Females on the other hands there might be 3 boys to 1 girl. Let’s face it girls cannot never get enough or too much attention
Boys are not so different just a few concerns
Additionally, teen boys are not so different, but we can point out a few behaviors in male teens. Those behaviors could be disturbing or concerning to some parents or guardians. Like all teenagers outside negative influences will always be the most common factor why our teens missed behaviors.
- Aggressive behavior. To some boys being aggressive is like being a real man. He feels if he stands up for himself or even other, he is most likely more respected. Not to be on the negative side of this but, some male teen would not allow himself to be treated as a child or as if he is a soft heart.
- Laziness . this one is not so different form females, again there are no such thing as a lazy teen. Unless they are sickness, teens are field with energy don’t be fooled. The main cause of teen laziness is just a simple trick they play on us adult as a way of getting out of doing chores. Of course, they would rather use this time to play video games.
- Getting into trouble with the law. Again, the influence of friends and being forced to do things against her own will. No matter what you thought your kids, or how you try to keep them safe, believe it there will always be someone on the outside leading them astray.
You are more then capable controling your child behavior
Now you have identified the issues, the way to fix this is not by bribing your kids or making deals with them. Do not be your children’s friend you are not their friend. Remember always you are the parent and the adult. Communicate with them to get to know what is going on in their life. Be involved in every aspect of their life. You will get a much better understanding of your teens when you talk with them.
Also, you must teach them the value of a dollar. Teach your kids self-confidence and that they are worth more than they see themselves. Do not be too harsh with them, be open-minded so they will find it easy to come to you and talk about their issues. believe it, parenting is not hard after all.
All this miss behaviors did not just come overnight. They are there and get noticeable as time passed. Sometimes our kids are waiting just for us to see something is wrong with them. They are hoping we would notice and come sit and talk with them. Therefore, being involved in your children’s life can make a big difference. How To Understand Teenage Kids? you got this.